THANK YOU to the 100+ people who spent part of their Earth Day with us at our webinar and Q&A. We learned so much together about how COVID-19 has impacted your waste management programs and policies, and what your successes and challenges have been. Let’s keep the conversation going:
- If you were a registered participant, connect with us to schedule your free waste consultation now for your business/company.
- Missed the webinar? Click here or above to watch a recording of the event, which includes a lively Q&A, or download the presentation.
Here’s a recap. At our Earth Day event, Great Forest Zero Waste experts shared tips and insights on how to prioritize sustainability as we emerge from a year of COVID restrictions and prepare for what’s ahead. The event focused on three areas:
1) Restoring Our Earth: How we got here, the damage that has been done, and a vision for a better future.
2) COVID-19 And The Waste Sector: How changes in social and economic realities resulting from COVID-19 have impacted the waste sector, both the challenges and opportunities.
3) The Future of Waste: How producer responsibility, lawmakers, changes in consumer behavior, and equity will shape the future of waste.
Happy Earth Day.