A retail bank with branches across the country
The client was concerned that its waste removal operations were not optimized nationwide. They contracted Great Forest to study their operations and increase diversion from landfill where possible.
After studying the client’s current waste removal operations, Great Forest implemented the following changes:
- Great Forest took over all bill paying and customer service needs, freeing the client from these duties.
- Tapped into nationwide waste hauler network to make vendor changes where service was poor and/or pricing was out of line.
- Utilized waste data to change pickup frequency, right size equipment, and educate staff on waste reduction.
- Client saved 140 hours/month in customer service, accounting and hauler management.
- 6.3% decrease in nationwide spend due to new haulers being put in place as well as waste reduction.
- 17.4% waste reduction due to right sizing of equipment and education of staff.