We’re glad to announce the return of the HANYC Sustainability Awards with a new venue and date.
This year, winners of the fourth annual HANYC Sustainability Awards will be announced and celebrated on Monday, April 23, 2018 at the Second Annual Sustainability Conference at New York Institute of Technology.
Applications are now open. (NOTE: Hotels that submitted their applications early do NOT have to resubmit. They will be contacted with updated details soon.)
The Hotel Association’s annual sustainability awards recognize leaders in sustainable hospitality. Past winners have become industry role models. Their success shows that hotels can do it all and achieve their triple bottom line of people, planet, and profit.
Great Forest helped the HANYC develop the awards, and continues to work with the association’s Sustainability Committee to guide members on best practices. Apply now and see past winners.
- Hotel Sustainability – Top 3 Tips on Where to Begin
- Compliance Guide For NYC Hotel
- See Winners of the 2016 HANYC Sustainability Awards
- See Winners of the 2015 HANYC Sustainability Awards
- See Winners of the 2014 HANYC Sustainability Awards
- How Green Are NYC Hotels? 10 Insights Into What NYC hotels Are Doing Right.
- A Conversation With The Carlton Hotel On Sustainability
- A Conversation With The Waldorf Astoria On Sustainability
- Q&A With Herve Houdre On The Search For NYC’s Greenest Hotel