Attention all NYC businesses.
New waste and recycling regulations went into effect last year. We are now in the warning period.
The warning period for the new organics rule just ended. Enforcement begins Jan. 2017.
Are you ready?
Here is what we can help you do to get in compliance.
- Create detailed map of waste streams
- Develop baseline for waste and recycling generation
- Check current waste storage management
- Assess current waste removal costs to make sure you are in market range
- Assess current waste and recycling programs to check for compliance
- Recommend program and storage changes to improve operational efficiency
Sustainable Waste Management
- Ongoing support, implementation of recommended changes
- Tenant and staff education
- Compliant signage and labels
- Metrics tracking
- Assistance with setting up new programs
Call Great Forest today 212-779-4757
[Photo: Randy OHC, Creative commons]