Great Forest is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes your interest in joining our team. Any job or internship openings will be displayed below.
Please, no calls about postings.
Consulting firm specializing in all aspects of sustainable waste management, including
recycling, organics, auditing, Zero Waste and solid waste management, has an
immediate opening for a full-time Office Manager.
Primary duties will involve coordinating and managing various aspects of daily office
needs, along with HR and some business operations tasks. Additional duties may be
needed and the duties listed below are an example of our needs.
The description below is a general description of expectations for this role:
● Oversee and maintain office systems
● Human resources support/management
● Manage insurance: health insurance, business insurance (COIs)
● Social events planning: retreat, holiday party, birthdays, office functions
● Building management; coordination with tenant
● Provide general support to visitors
● Maintain a safe and secure working environment
● Office purchases, zero waste tracking
● Oversee adherence to office policies and procedures
● Ensure filing systems are maintained and current
● Establish a historical reference for the office by outlining procedures for protection,
retention, record disposal, retrieval and staff transfers
General Duties and Expectations:
● Arrive to work on time
● Be open and welcoming of differences
● Be positive and solution-oriented
● Seek to provide support where and when needed
Previous Office management is a plus and applicants should indicate any relevant
experience or certifications in their cover letter.
Must be a team player, very organized and detail-oriented. Must possess excellent
communication skills, write clearly and concisely, and have good computer skills.
Excellent time management and the ability to multi-task are imperative. Project
management experience is a plus.
You will be eligible for company 401k program, health benefits, travel benefits, 22 PTO
days (prorated dependent on hire date).
How to apply:
Send cover letter and résumé via email only to email@example.com.